2001 Visla Shipyard Motor yacht 37m
- Se fulde specifikationer
- Dobbelt / diesel
- Ligger i:
- Kiev, Ukraine
- Aktuel pris:
- US$ 695.000 Der er betalt afgift (kr 4.212.121)
Price just reduced!
New photos made at March 2011 available. Very good condition "turn key" yacht.
The unique 40-meter mega-yacht is on sale for price smaller, than her equipment and cost of steel of the hull! It’s perfect boat for corporative cruises, commercial usage or private family voyages.
In 1982 it was built in “Jiistula” (Visla) shipyard, Gdansk. Built as warship and kept in reserve on preservation in a dry dock till 2001. In 2001 warship was rebuilt to mega-yacht. The yacht was used by the first persons ex-USSR republics, very seldom. Only 1000 motorhours. From 2005 to 2008 belongs to the ukrainian ship company and stand in dock, under professional supervision of specialists of the company.
The yacht is absolutely completed with the equipment, navigation and ship property, including dishes and bed-clothes. There are all papers and certificates present and the yacht is ready to go.
Please contact at +7 (499) 703 15 48, +7 (926) 531 39 35
Gå til hjemmeside
Yderligere specifikationer, udstyr og information:
Fabrikant: Visla shipyard Gdansk
Samlet længde: 36.88 m
Bom: 7.20 m
Lastelinje: 30.0 m
Maks. dybgang: 2.67 m
Motormærke: 2 x WOLA-63H12
Motormærke: 2 x WOLA-63H12
Displacement: 287 tonn
Total Power: 2 x 310
Cruising Speed: 7
Max Speed: 11
- Ukrainian Maritime Register of Shipping class (KM)*1. It means open sea class for 24 persons with restriction not far then 200 nm from closest port. Really demands of register is too hard and it’s no problem to go more then 200. And with more powerfull engines and enlarged fuel tanks it becomes CE A class.
- Freeboard height is 3,73 m
- Deadweight - 49 tons
- Crew 6 persons
- Guests 6 in 3 cabins and up to 24 for short trips.
- Diesel engines 2 x 310 h.p. WOLA-63H12, 4 stroke, reversible (Poland)
- 2 x diesel generators 52 kVt ZE 400/53/2 WOLA type (Poland)
- Fuel consumption for cruising is 60 liters, when staying with generators on is 11 liters per hour
- Fuel tank 12 tons
- Range is more than 1200 nm and could be extremely enlarget by installation af additional tanks
- Full set of communication, navigation and electronical devices
- Full set of rescue facilities
- For guests are two cabins with queen-sized beds and one with twin beds. Every of 3 cabins have separate WC, bedroom and first-class rest room
- Main salon for 12 persons. Three soft corners on 4 places
- Restaurant 12 persons
- Sauna: linden-tree walls, heat-resistant glass door, stones and heater 10kW made in Finland. Shower room with a water massage (sharko).
- Jetski Yamaha
- Hydraulic crane
- Big galley with professional equipment. Big enough to make food for 24 guests non-stop
- 3 separate POLARIS 1,9 kW air-conditioning units, and central climate system 15 kW
- Rebuilt project documentation is fully available
- All systems is in excellent condition
- Special UV water filter
- Yacht interiors in natural materials (oak, skin, beech, linden-tree and etc)