Yderligere specifikationer, udstyr og information:
Arkitekt: Tarquin Boats Ltd
Samlet længde: 52 ft 0 in
Deplacement: 52690 lbs
Samlet kraft: 1320 HP
Propel: 3-bladet propel
Drevtype: Direkte drev
Motoreffekt: 660 HP
Propel: 3-bladet propel
Drevtype: Direkte drev
Motoreffekt: 660 HP
Sejlhastighed: 16 miles i timen
Maks. hastighed: 29 miles i timen
Beam: 15'/4.57 mtrs
Max Draft: 5'1"/1.5 mtrs
Max Bridge Clearance: 16'8"/5.1 mtrs
Twin Caterpillar 3196 660hp upgraded 6 cylinder diesel engines, fresh water cooled, F gearboxes, shaft drives with 3 bladed bronze propellers (replaced 2005). Electronic throttles with trawling mode & equalisers.
Engines Serviced 6th August 2015 - Total Engine Running Hours - 1115
For the size of this vessel the fuel economy of these engines is quiet exceptional in that from the owner's log at 10 - 12 knots they use approximately 22 ltrs/4.8 Gallons per hour per engine.
- Hydraulic 20hp bowthruster.
- Gator type rope cutters.
- Trim Tabs.
Fuel: 2 x 1135 Ltrs/252 Gallons
Fresh Water: 909 Ltrs/220 Gallons
Holding: 100 Ltrs/22 Gallons
Hull & Deck Inventory
The hull, deck super structure and flybridge are three separate GRP moulding. The hull and deck are bonded together with four full width plywood bulkheads complete with longitudinals with hardwood inserts which form the engine bearers complete with stiffening. The hull is a semi displacement design which was epoxy treated during manufacture, stainless steel opening portholes in all cabins, coloured boot top and stripes, full perimeter stainless steel rub rail, integrated GRP bathing platform, large outward opening escape transom port hatches and integrated teak laid bathing platform with sea-stair access to aft deck.
- Super Structure:-
- Deck super structure bolted and bonded to hull along bulwark line with the joint capped in stainless steel.
- Forward coach roof in non slip GRP.
- Watertight sliding wheelhouse door.
- Coloured stripes.
- Trader Stainless Steel Badges.
- Frameless exterior windows bonded into superstructure moulding.
- Windows throughout in safety glass.
- Aft deck access to saloon via sliding door.
- Windscreen washers and wiper system.
- Main Deck:-
- Main decks sheathed in prime quality teak with PRC black caulking.
- Teak laid side & foredecks.
- Deck fillers (fuel & water).
- Stainless Steel foredeck escape hatch.
- Toe rails on foredeck.
- Stainless steel boarding ladder under bathing platform.
- GRP aft deck canopy.
- Dodger panels around aft deck.
- Transom handles.
- Overhead canopy lights.
- Teak laid flybridge.
- Flybridge seat units with cushions & stowage underneath.
- Locker in helm console.
- Flybridge windscreen.
- Drinks locker with drain.
- GRP radar arch with antenna & spreader lights.
- Side deck lighting, low level & under flybridge coaming.
- Stainless steel handrail around flybridge.
- Stainless steel bimini framework with tan coloured canvas top.
- Flybridge tan coloured canvas tonneau cover.
- Shore power socket.
- Navigation Lights.
- Aft Deck & Bathing Platform:-
- Teak laid aft deck.
- Shower in transom locker.
- Teak bathing platform.
- Stainless steel steps with hand rail & teak treads to flybridge.
- Stainless Steel handrails including pulpit.
This boat provides generous accommodation with 6 berths and comprises of a large aft owner's master cabin. It has a centrally located double bed with sprung mattress, handcraft teak joinery with hanging lockers (cedar lined) with abundant storage. Access to an en-suite heads compartment equipped with a fresh water electric toilet, hand basin, high pressure shower and marble surface tops.
The galley is located between the saloon and the stepped down aft cabin. It is fully equipped and includes an electric Smeg 4 burner halogen hob, an electric full size Smeg oven, Smeg combi-microwave, 240v/12v fridge, an integrated extractor, a separate freezer, Hotpoint washer/dryer, large stainless steel sink, Corian worktops and plenty of storage lockers.
The saloon has a 3 seater sofa on the port side and there are also 2 additional club style chairs, one on either side. The saloon also has hand crafted teak joinery and on the starboard side there is a feature unit which provides storage for a flat screen television connected to a Simrad satellite TV system. There is also a teak coffe table and a full size teak dining table which can be stored when not in use. Cream coloured carpets in excellent condition and the interior upholstery is in cream with co-ordinating curtains.
The two other stepped down cabins are located forward of the saloon. There is a large double centrally positioned berth in the forward cabin with additional storage and a midships cabin with 2 single berths. Opposite this cabin there is a heads compartment for guests and day use which is equipped with an electric fresh water toilet, handbasin and separate shower area.
This boat is also equipped throughout with reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating.
This provides the perfect area when cruising in good weather with a double helm seat, ample additional seating and a sunbathing area. The helm position also has full dual station navigation and engine instruments.
This provides an excellent area for entertaining and socializing. There is a full size dining table and island wet bar which has an integral sink with hot and cold water, fridge & BBQ. The aft deck also has roll up side and rear covers to allow for al-fresco dining.
4 x 12volt 205AH batteries (2 x 2004 & 2 x 2008) charged via engine 80 amp alternators or via 240volt shore power battery charger. The engine batteries also have a parallel switch. This boat is also equipped with a 240volt shore power management system with a ring main throughout with 13 amp electrical sockets. It is also equipped with an Onan 13.5 kVA generator which was last serviced in 2008 and it has a separate 12volt 120AH starting battery.
Most of the navigational aids listed below are dual station with repeaters located on the flybridge.
- Raymarine DSC VHF Radio (2002).
- Raymarine RL80 CRC Chart Plotter (2002).
- Raymarine RL80 CRC Radar (2002).
- Raymarine RL80 CRC GPS (2002).
- Raymarine Autopilot (2002).
- Raymarine ST60 Speed & Log (2002).
- Raymarine echo sounder (2002).
- Navtex - Nav 6 plus (2002).
- Sestrel compass (2002).
- ARC Aquafix EPIRB (2005).
- Almak Reku Hydraulic Passerelle.
- Stern Stainless Steel Fender Baskets.
- Zodiac 3.1 mtr rib with chocks & straps (2004).
- Yamaha 15 hp outboard (2004).
- Cover for dinghy.
- Flybridge Bimini awning in tan.
- Tonneau cover.
- Flybridge cover in tan.
- Full aft deck covers in tan.
- Aft teak deck table.
- LCD Flat screen TV.
- Simrad satellite TV system.
- CD Player.
- DVD Player.
- Pressurised fresh water system with a hot water calorifer & hot water feed from engines.
- Integral auto vacuum cleaner.
- Free standing alarm.
- Stern security light with camera/video capability.
- Aft deck storage.
- Fenders & warps.
- Boat hook.
- Assorted engine spares.
- A 60lb CQR anchor.
- Fortress size 18 kedge anchor.
- Anchor chain (80 mtrs)& warp with more than adequate lengths.
- Electric 2.2 kw windlass.
- Automatic Fog Horn.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.