PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!
This beautiful custom Merritt is hull #30 built as ‘Makab’. She has fished some of the best fishermen in her day. As you step onboard and into the salon you will find that this boat feels much larger than a 44’ foot. There is a large sofa and dinette, and just forward is the U-shaped galley. The boat sleeps 4 comfortably in 2 staterooms, one has over under bunks, and the other one has a crisscross (upper and lower) bed configuration. There is one head forward with a full stall shower, in addition to a large storage/rod locker.
The boat received a paint job in 2011. Her cockpit features a varnished teak bulkhead with a tackle center that has two freezers, tackle drawers, side compartments, in-deck live well 11.5 kw Kubota generator, and reliable Cummins 450 hp engines. The bridge provides incredible visibility with the center helm for fishing, and a comfortable entertainment platform for your guest’s. A great little gem for the classic boat enthusiast. Owner motivated!
Michele Renick Yacht Sales
Located in the Yachting Capital of the World
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304
Member of International Yacht Brokers Association
Licensed Florida Yacht & Ship Broker
Serving the South Florida Yachting Community for over 22 years.
Price Reduced for quick sale!
This custom Merritt is hull #30 built as ‘Makab’. She has many features you see on current models today. As you step into the salon you will find that this boat feels much larger than a 44’ foot. There is a large sofa and dinette, and just forward is the U-shaped galley. The boat sleeps 4 comfortably in 2 staterooms, one has over under bunks, and the other one has a crisscross (upper and lower) bed configuration. There is one head forward with a full stall shower, in addition to a large storage/rod locker.
Her cockpit features a varnished bulkhead with a tackle center that has two large freezers, tackle drawers, side compartments, in-deck live well and a 11.5 kw Kubota generator. IN 2020 she got new Recon Cummins 450 hp.which are great economical engines with a comfortable cruise at 24 knots with a top end of 30 knots. Her flybridge provides great visibility with the center helm for fishing, plus a comfortable seating platform for your guest’s. She is a lot of boat and is the perfect size!
Enter the salon through two (2) center double sliding doors. The dinette is directly to the portside aft, with the U-shaped galley forward in the salon. There is a built-in sofa starboard, with Merritt’s stainless refrigeration and freezer units forward built into the teak bulkhead.
• Sofa with storage below
• Dinette seats (4) four with storage drawers under
• U-shaped galley with teak and holly sole
• Merritt stainless refrigerator and freezer
• Microwave/convection oven
• Stainless recessed sink
• Sony am/fm/cd stereo
• Beige interior carpet in companionway and staterooms
• Fusion Stereo/CD/DVD/Sirus Satellite system & JL Audio speakers and amplifier
• 32’ Hitachi HDTV w/ digital antenna mounted on tower
• Cruisair reverse cycle (16,000 BTU) air conditioner with SMX control panel
The electrical breaker panel is located on the portside. There is a storage cabinet on the starboard side beneath the entertainment center. Above is a storage locker and forward is a nice size hanging locker. The head is located off the companionway between the staterooms.
Located mid-ship portside.
• Port side mid-ship with a criss-cross layout with the top single and lower double berth
• Storage drawers under lower berth
• Connected door to the head and full shower
• Cruisair reverse cycle (16,000 BTU) air conditioner with SMX control panel
Located in the forward V-berth with over/under beds.
• Located in the forward V-berth with over/under single bunks
• Storage drawers under berth
• Hanging locker
• Starboard is a vanity with sink and cabinets below
• Hatch above
• Rod rack above top berth
There is the main door from the companionway and also an entrance from the port stateroom.
• Wood vanity with sink, mirrored cabinet above and storage below
• Raritan electric head
• Poly holding tank
• Stall shower
• Wood sole
Modified –V, triple planked mahogany cold molded hull with epoxy fiberglass laminates. 6 portholes, reinforced bulkheads bonded and fastened to hull. Epoxy fiberglass over marine plywood hull. Teak deck and covering boards, white Awlgrip painted non-skid foredeck and side decks. Silicone bronze and stainless fasteners, Stainless steel striker strip rub rail.
• 2008 teak deck and covering boards
• Soda blasted hull bottom paint, applied primer and Interlux bottom paint (2020)
• Hull painted (2011)
• 24” Nibral 4 blade propellers (New 2020)
• 24 x 27” Michigan 3 blade spare wheels
• Varnished teak bulkhead
• Storage cabinet port
• Refrigerated drink box starboard with freezer below and tackle drawers
• Custom Merritt fighting chair
• Rupp Triple spreader outriggers
• In-deck bait well with self-circulating water flow
• Fresh & saltwater wash down
• Phasor 21.5 kw generator under hatch in cockpit deck
• Engine room access under salon step
• Aluminum ladder with teak steps to the flybridge
• Danforth anchor
• Navigation lights
• Rod holders
Center Merritt teak helm pod with forward bench seating, plus seating port and starboard bench seats on the bridge. There is a soft canvas top overhead, with Strataglass 3- sided curtain enclosure.
• Merritt teak helm pod
• Teak helm chair with stainless pedestal
• ZF throttle engine controls
• Hydraulic Seastar Steering Ram (2020)
• Bennett trim tabs
• Furuno 25 KW radar (96 m)
• Garmin MAP 4212 GPS/Plotter (12” display)
• Garmin GPS 4208 Plotter and sounder (8” display)
• Raymarine A57D Plotter
• Garmin AP (auto pilot)
• VHF Sea 156 radio
• Dytek digital seawater temp gauge
• Datamarine depth gauge
• Ritchie compass
• Aqua Meter Saturn compass 3:
• Handheld search light
• Breaker panel
• E.P.I.R.B. 406
• Jack Hopewell Tuna Tower with buggy top and vinyl wrap around combing
• Tower steering station
• Center rigger
• Garmin 4208 GPS/Sounder w/ 2KW transducer
• ICOM M504 VHF radio
• Cummins 6CTA 8.3 (in-line 6 cylinder, 4 stroke) twin turbo charged diesel engines
(installed in 2019)
• Twin Disc transmission (direct drive)
• Panish controls
• Dripless shaft seals
• Reverso Oil change system
• Fuel priming pumps
• Fuel filters (4) Racor (2 primary/2 secondary)
• Raw water cooled exhaust
• Raw water bronze sea strainer
• Raw water bronze seacock
• Fresh water cooling system
• Engine fuel shut-off valve
• Oil transfer system
• Engine temperature alarm
• Rule (7) seven automatic bilge pumps
• Bilge blowers
• High water alarm
• Acoustical & Thermal engine room insulation
• Water heater
• Halon automatic fire suppression tank
• Thermal and acoustical Merritt sound deadening insulation
• CruisAir reverse cycle (16,000 BTU) air conditioner (2 units, 1 new)
(2) Batteries w/ parallel switch
Dockside electrical cables (50 amp) 120/240 volt in forward cockpit locker
12VDC electrical and 110 AC lighting fixures
110V AC electrical system
Kubota 11.5 kw generator (1800 rpm) diesel
Pro Mariner Automatic battery chargers
Four (4) 12V batteries - (2) Flybridge subpanel, (1) Engine (1) House
The Sea Boots had new engines installed in 2019 and are good economically running motors with a comfortable cruise at 24 knots. The 8.3 Cummins meet the Tier 3 requirements and are easy to maintain. The generator is fairly new as well. This a a little gem is a great running boat, super layout and economical. Owner wants her sold. Bring offer!
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.