Imagine is in great condition and has had excellent care and maintenance since new. These popular Robert Perry designs are well known for their quality of construction, beautiful craftsmanship, and sailing performance. They offer a roomy interior with a two-stateroom layout (forward stateroom Pullman), excellent interior and exterior storage, and a galley unmatched in any other 40-footer.
Numerous updates and upgrades including:
- Teak decks removed
- Hull and topsides repainted
- New stainless steel hatches and ports
- Rev. cycle air conditioning
Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free, personalized market evaluation.
- Builders and worldwide distributors for Passport Yachts
- Representatives for Gozzard Brokerage Yachts.
- Quality brokerage sailing and motor yachts.
For showings contact John Albertine 443-837-5075 or email@example.com
Fuel: 105 gal. in two black iron tanks
Freshwater: 120 gal. in two stainless steel tanks
Holding tank: 25 in fiberglass tank
Interior from forward to aft:
"Imagine" features a nice open interior with 6'5" headroom throughout.
The forward bulkhead in the Head provides access to the chain locker in the forepeak. The head includes a marine toilet with fiberglass holding tank, vanity, stainless steel sink, hot and cold pressurized water, and a marine toilet with holding tank. There is an additional storage vanity to starboard and a handheld shower.
Next is the Master Stateroom with a double Pullman berth to port with larger drawers for storage under. There are two hanging lockers and additional drawers to starboard.
The Main Saloon features an L-shaped settee to port with a teak dining table with a folding tabletop. The main engine is under the table and has access panels and a removable top so the entire enclosure can be easily removed. Opposite to starboard is a straight settee with full sleeping length. All cushions have been replaced and covered in high-quality fabric. There is ample storage behind seatbacks, lockers and shelves outboard of both settees.
Next aft to starboard is the aft-facing Navigation Station with instrument panel in matching solid teak staving. A large teak chart table that opens for storage. Instruments are all surface mounted in matching teak staved cabinetry.
The U-shaped Galley is opposite to port.
The Guest Stateroom is aft to starboard and includes a full double berth with drawers and locker under and a small settee with a second (sea) head is concealed below. The guest cabin includes shelving, lockers and hanging lockers outboard and three opening portlights for ventilation.
In addition, "Imagine" has:
- 14 opening stainless steel ports with screens along the cabin top
- Solid teak staving throughout with teak and holly sole.
- Three fans (galley/saloon, forward stateroom, and aft cabin)
- 5 hatches with screens
- Louvered locker doors
- Interior cushions were redone with new foam and ultra-leather (2015)
- Custom mattress for Pullman berth (2003)
The U-shaped galley is located at the bottom of the companionway to port. It has ample storage available in drawers and lockers.
- Force-10 three-burner gimballed propane stove and oven with broiler (2001)
- Trident Marine LPG control and detection system
- 20lb propane in cockpit locker (locker can hold two tanks)
- Built-in GE microwave cabinet below the forward galley counter
- Sea Frost 12 volt DC twin plate refrigerator/freezer spill over design with top and front access and with digital controls. The single top door has a spring for safety. (2013)
- Single deep round s/s sink
- Fresh and saltwater foot pumps
- Seagull drinking water purifier
- Hot and cold pressure water through Grohe fixtures.
- 8 gal Seaward water heater (engine and 110v)
- Built-in cutting board
- Teak spice rack
- Teak wine rack
- Std Horizon GX2150 VHF
- Simrad IS15 (tri-data) instrument
- Panasonic AM/FM/CD stereo with Bose speakers
- Sea 235 SSB
- Weems and Plath brass clock and barometer
- Raymarine Axiom Pro12S MFD with HybredTouch display (2018)
- Simrad AP16 autopilot
- Simrad IS15 (tri-data) instrument
- i60 wind with new AWI transducer 2018
- LED masthead, navigation, and deck lights
- Quantum Q24C radar (2018)
- Lightning dissipator
- 30 amp shore power cord and inlet
- 3 Lifeline AGM 4D deep cycle batteries (GPL-4DA) 630 amp hrs total (2013)
- Engine start battery (2019)
- Heart Link 2000 inverter/charger controller (2001)
- Aluminum keel-stepped mast with double spreaders
- Two Lewmar 48 CST two-speed primary winches
- Two Lewmar 40 CST two-speed utility winches
- 16 CST reefing winch
- Winchrite powered winch handle (2015)
- Two triple Spinlock rope clutches forward cockpit (2000)
- Schaefer mainsheet traveler (1998)
- Schaefer genoa cars (2000)
- Harken furler (2018)
- 135% genoa (2006)
- Main (2007) with new webbing and UV cover (2018)
- Duchman main furling system (2007)
- Standing rigging replace 1993
- Flag halyard
- Stainless steel bow fitting with heavy-duty anchor roller
- 44 lb. Bruce anchor with 300 ft. 5/16" chain
- Fortress F23 anchor
- Maxwell 1200 electric windlass (1997)
- Aft anchor rode locker
- Deck wash down
- 34" teak rimmed wheel
- Whale manual bilge pump in the cockpit (1998)
- Emergency tiller
- Forespar MOB pole
- Teak folding cockpit table
- Teak cockpit cup holder
- Bimini and dodger (2016) with side and aft grab rails
- Canvas covers for handrails, compass, wheel, and binnacle
- Canvas winter cover (2009)
- Highfield CL290 9'6" inflatable with an aluminum hull (2016)
- Custom s/s boarding and swim ladder at the starboard boarding gate
- 15 new S/S ports and five hatches (2012 / 2013)
- Six hawse pipe and six cowl vents re-chromed
- All chainplates and backstay chainplate replaced and knees repaired as needed (2013)
- Three new stanchions and lifeline (2018)
- Fenders and lines
- Modified long "cruising" fin keel
- Skeg mounted rudder
- Hand-laid solid fiberglass hull with longitudinal and transverse stringers for stiffness
- Hull insulation (Airex) added after the hull is completed with a protecting layer of fiberglass over
- Encapsulated internal ballast
- Hull to deck joint through-bolted every 8" bedded in polysulfide. The seam was filled with resin and filler for very strong construction suitable for offshore use
- Hand laminated fiberglass cabin with deck cored for stiffness and insulation
- Teak deck removed and replaced with painted non-skid (2012/2013)
- Topsides repainted (2013)
- Replaced 8 chainplates and backstay chainplate (2013)
- Repaired knees as needed (2013)
- Hull sides Awlgripped (2017 / 2018)
- Bottom stripped and barrier coated with Interprotect 2000 (2013)
- Rubrail was removed and S/S rubbing strake relocated onto the cap rail
- Beta Marine 43 replaced (2013)
- Dual Racor filters with a quick selection valve
- Water heater hoses replaced (2013)
- 3 blade MaxProp (2013) on 1 1/4 in. s/s shaft
- PSS dripless shaft seal (2013)
- Rudder cage fabricated with 1/2" 304 s/s
- Cruisair installed (1991)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.