Bimini, bright 'n breezy upgraded light ash interior! NEW upholstery, NEW carpet, NEW bamboo flooring. LED lighting. Full size electric heads. TV with DVD, and Bluetooth stereo.One of the nicest 1995 models we've seen. Numerous upgrades and ready to cruise options make this one of the best on the market!!
The 3988 is regarded as one of the best layouts for a boat this size. "Triple Net" is definitely one of the best of the breed and is ready for some extended cruising. Her 2 stateroom 2 head layout provides flexibility for friends and family. Don't pass up your chance to own one of the finest 3988's in the Northwest.
Yderligere specifikationer, udstyr og information:
Samlet længde: 46 ft 3 in
Bom: 14 ft 1 in
Maks. dybgang: 3 ft 3 in
Deplacement: 21000 lbs
Broens frihøjde: 14 ft 10 in
Samlet kraft: 500 HP
Motoreffekt: 250 HP
Motoreffekt: 250 HP
Ferskvandstanke: (100 Gallons)
Brændstoftanke: (298 Gallons)
Holdingtanke: (36 Gallons)
Antal toiletter: 2
The Bayliner 3988 Command Bridge Motoryacht is designed for maximum comfort, with a dual-helm station that also lets you enjoy virtual year-round cruising. The spacious bridge deck and sport cockpit are convenient for sunning, fishing, or dockside socializing. The salon is designed for entertainment with plenty of comfortable seating on two separate levels. This unique arrangement includes an upper-level galley with dinette - settee as well as a lower helm station with all-around visibility. For accommodations, the 3988 features two double staterooms and two head compartments, one with an enclosed shower.
Entering the main salon off the cockpit one immediately feels the warmth and comfort of the interior. There is an L shaped settee to port with table and an open roomy area with a TV and entertainment area.
Going forward take one step up to the beautiful dinette to port and a convenient galley opposite. The galley has a an oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, and double stainless steel sinks. Forward of the galley is the lower helm with easy to read gauges and seating which also coverts to a countertop.
Past the lower helm and walking down three steps takes one to the lower accommodations. A secure stainless steel rail assures you of a safe trip below.
The guest stateroom with full sized bed is to starboard. This stateroom also has a private door to the day head.
All the way forward is the Master Stateroom, there you will find a queen size walk around berth, hanging lockers on both sides and it's own ensuite head with a tub/shower combination and electric head.
- Island Queen Bert
- Hanging Lockers Port and Starboard
- Chest of Drawers
- Private Head
- Vac-u-Flush Toilet
- Tub/Shower Combination
- Full Size Mid Ship Berth
- Access to VIP/Day Head
- Hanging Locker
- Privacy Door
Marine Air reverse cycle heat pump/ac
Electric cabin heat
Westerbeke 6KW genset
Standard VHF radio plus 2 hand held Garmin radios
Garmin 235 GPS/Chartplotter
Upgrades and Repairs
- New wiper motors, arms, blades 2018
- Remote controlled halogen spotlight $550. 2020
- Interior upholstery/foam, both stateroom headboards $5k 2018
- 5/8” Bamboo hardwood salon flooring 2015
- Lower stateroom carpeting, rubber stair treads 2018
- Flybridge, helm chair upholstery foam, 2018
- Flybridge custom canvas 2018
- Flybridge Garmin chart plotter 2019
- 2 VHF antenna’s 2019
- Garmin digital Radar, chartplotter lower helm. 2016
- Lower helm VHF 2018
- Salon air conditioning/heater unit 2018
- Hot water tank 2016
- Cabinets refinished 2015
- Engine room bilge repaint 2020
- Westerbeck gen set new motor mounts 2017
- Stainless rudder ram 2016
- Sandblast bottom paint, new subpaint and bottom paint, $5k 2020
- Skiff 2019, 20hp Honda outboard $9k
- Hide a davit existing
- Swimstep, underwater lights, 2019 $5k
- 2019/2020 Insurance grounding repair, $60k
- Starboard engine rebuild <50 hrs
- Starboard and port new transmissions
- Starboard and port engine mounts
- Starboard and port shafts
- Starboard and port cutlass bearing
- Starboard and port rudders
- Starboard and port stuffing boxes
- Starboard and port shaft struts
- Starboard and Port Stainless exhaust elbows $2500 2019
- Rebuilt starboard(2016) and port (2018)heat exchangers/manifolds
- Port engine rebuild (insurance) 2018 <50hrs
- Starboard and Port turbos inspected 2019
- LED salon/engine room lights 2017
- Electric princess toilets, hoses, holding tank. Converted to fresh water. $5k 2017
- Kitchen sink faucet. $300 2018
- Microwave 2018
- Stereo flybridge 2018
- Stereo salon 2018
- Salon roller shades 2018
- Salon window tinting 2020
- Both ac units serviced 2020
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Denne pris er baseret på dagens valutakurs.