SWAN 77-006 CALLISTO
Callisto is presented in excellent condition having been based in Greece most of her life, she is very well maintained by a knowledgeable Captain and the owner has been keen to make sure that her maintenance is to “Swan” standard.
The interior presents very well, and her machinery and systems have been upgraded and well maintained. The asking price reflects the fact that the teak deck is original, and viewing is recommended.
The following is a list of refit and upgrades undertaken from 2009 to date:
- New aft dodger, forward dodger, Bimini canvas all new 2014.
- New mainsail cover 2010 and lazy jacks 2008 and lazy bag 2018
- New covers for helm and binnacle 2009
- Topside and hull is original gelcoat with yearly high polishing maintenance
- Complete rig and mast dismounting in 2010 and all standing rod rigging replaced by Allspars UK, supplied by Navtec in nitronic steel.
- New paint on mast and boom 2010 (Alex seal snow white, gloss)
- All hydraulic rams (Vang, backstay inner fore stay) serviced by Navtec Greece 2010 and 2016
- Reckmann hydraulic furler was fully serviced 2010 by Reckman Germany
- New delrin ball bearings fitted to deck blocks in 2015
- New Perspex to hatches throughout
- Deck sanded and seams replaced (teak decking system) 2015/03
- Interior varnish coats are done on a yearly base and remain in excellent top condition
- All new Furuno FI 70 Colour Displays (10 in total) in forward and aft cockpits for navigation information 05/2016.
- New Furuno AIS transceiver installed 05/2016.
- New Furuno Radar DR 54 DL WI FI
- New Furuno chart Plotter (in aft cockpit) TZTL 12 F multi-function display touch screen Wi Fi.
- All above new instruments replaced the Raymarine instruments and include re-wired and full integration 05/2016
- New service batteries 05/2018 800AH/24V with lead 2V Cells
- New Radio Batteries 06/2011 400AH/24V 2V Cells
- Skanti GMDSS VHF with handset at nav station and helm
Dinghy new 2014/05 RIBEYE 365 Aluminum Hull with 40HP/4stroke YAMAHA
- Standing Rigging replaced in 2010 / Hall Spars
- New hydraulic motors and pumps for Harken Commander power pack 11/2016
- One new HHF portable radio GMDSS McMUrdo 2014
- All new halyards and sheets (Running rigging) 04/2012 Marlow 18mm – 16mm Dynema
- Check Stays Kevlar Aramid replaced in 2010/04
INTERIOR AND SYSTEMS
- New shower drain pumps Whale Gulper 2014.
- All Sealand vacuum Pumps were fully serviced and all components replaced plus all intake and extraction pipes 03/2014. Extractor fans in engine room fully serviced 2010/11
- New Service battery charger Victron 24V/80AH 05/2011
- New service battery charger/inverter Victron 24V/80AH/3000Watts 02/2012.
- 2 new televisions (Samsung flat screen 40”) in Crew mess and Saloon and Home Cinema installed in Salon (2012 crew 2015 Salon)
- New Main engine fitted (Perkins 225 Sabre) complete with gear box ZF 2, 3/1 12/2009 Running hours today 2290
- Gear box was re-replaced with new same as old 02/2013
- New PSS Seal for propeller shaft and cutlass bearings 02/2015
- Sea cocks serviced as required
- Overhaul of fuel system together with engine replacement and complete fuel tank cleaning every second season.
- All sea water hoses replaced throughout 2009
- All mirrors throughout the yacht have been replaced 02/2014
- All interior Halogen lights replaced with LED.
- New main engine exhaust line 2009
- Racor fuel filters stripped and serviced yearly.
- New freshwater pumps Telarini and pressure controllers Danfoss 11/2012
- Generators were replaced
- 12KWA Fisher Panda brand new 12/2009 (running Hours Nov 2016 3768)
- 20KWA Fisher Panda with 30KWA brand new (running hours Nov 2016, 1250) with new PTO for hydraulic Bow thruster (Lewmar retractable) 03/2011
- Bow thruster was fully serviced 2013/11 and retracting ram replaced.
- Anchor windlass Hydraulic motor replaced 06/2011 and fully serviced.
- Main engine service alternator was replaced with new Bosch 24V/140AH 06/2016
- All Salon Cushion Leather was replaced 04/2013 together with all curtains and sofa canvas covers.
- Main engine turbo Charger was replaced with 2016/08.
- Alpes Inox Gas Stove and extractor hood Replaced 11/2010 with new.
- New refrigeration control units and compressors (replaced the single 220AC compressor) with two smaller units to allow running with inverter power 10/2013
- New Dorade and mushroom vents
- The hull is of single skin construction using glass/aramid hybrid fibre reinforced polyester laminate
- A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties
- A synthetic surface mat is applied after the gel coat for increased resistance against water penetration
- Engine beds are of GRP with steel inserts
- Hull colour is white Gel Coat
- Hull stripes in blue
- Bottom treated with epoxy and primed with antifouling.
- The standard deep ballast keel is a lead casting with antimony
- Cast-in keel bolts are of high tensile stainless steel
- The mast is stepped through the deck onto a galvanised steel mast step.
- Hydraulic hand pump and rams to adjust mast.
- Tie rods from the mast collar to step.
RUDDER AND STEERING SYSTEM
- Rudder of foam filled GRP with high strength stainless steel stock supported by two roller bearings.
- Weed deflector in front of rudder
- Cable steering gear and sheaves provided with guards to prevent jamming
- Aluminium steering quadrant bolted to rudder stock
- 70” recessed destroyer type wheel
- Pedestal with roller bearings and friction brake
- Emergency tiller stowed in lazarette
- Raymarine ST7000 autopilot at helm
THROUGH HULL FITTINGS
- Sea cocks of Blake’s bronze for all through hull connections below the water line, finished flush with outside and located in accessible positions
- Inboard side of sea cocks fitted with stud long enough to take two hose clamps
- Extended transom (during original build) including two deck hatches and extra storage space under deck
- Hinged swimming platform on transom operated by manual and hydraulic ram with extending insert for use as gang way.
Deck is of GRP sandwich construction with foam core and glued and through bolted to the hull
- Teak deck including teak on forward and aft coaming
- Teak hatch frame, sheet and halyard cleats
- Laid teak battens on bridge deck, cockpit soles and seats
- Winches are Harken
- Deck gear (winches) were fully serviced and all ball bearings replaced 11/2015
- Primary sheet winches 2 x Harken 1120 ST 3 speed Hydraulic and manual linked to removable pedestal.
- Secondary sheet winches 2 x Harken 980.3 speed hydraulic, manual and grinder pedestal driven.
- Mainsheet winch 1 x Harken 66.3 ST - top handle driven with hydraulic drive
- Traveler control 2 x Harken 40.2 ST manual
- Running backstays 2 x Harken 66.2 ST manual.
- Genoa and main halyards 2 x Harken 66.2 ST hydraulic, manual two speed.
- Spinnaker halyards 4x Harken 66.2 ST, 2-speed manual
- Spinnaker pole lift 2 x Harken 53.2 ST manual 2-speed
- Harken Commander Hydraulic power pack Hydro 8 4V power pack to drive hydraulic system
- Semi recessed anchor windlass Lewmar with above deck drum vertical for mooring line handling driven from the Harken power pack.
- Deck fittings for spinnaker and jockey pole
- Recessed stainless steel Genoa T-tracks
- Screw-in fittings for additional sheeting possibilities (including five sockets and four removable blocks)
- Recessed stainless steel staysail T-tracks
- Foot block at forward end of genoa tracks for car adjustment
- Two sets of spinlock Jammers
- One additional pair of fairleads on the stern
- Fixed stainless-steel radar post at transom
- One winch handle holder on mast, two in aft cockpit
- Teak toe rail with open roller fairleads forward, amidships and aft
- 16” Aluminum mooring cleats two on foredeck, two amidships, four aft.
- Pulpit, push pit and lifeline stanchions of stainless steel with bases bolted through deck
- Pulpit with removable rail and equipped with seat
- Gates in lifelines each side amidships
- Socket for flagpole on push pit
- Cradle for one twelve-man life raft on deck fwd. of mast.
Hood for companionway hatch, Dorade ventilation boxes, lazarette and cockpit stowage hatches
HATCHES AND WINDOWS
- Goiot hatches - all lenses new as required.
- Two Goiot Cristal hatches to forward toilet
- Two deck prisms
- Large Goiot hatch for crew cabin access
- Four Goiot hatches to forward guest cabin toilet and galley
- One Goiot hatch to saloon (hinged on fwd. edge)
- Four Goiot hatches on coaming at center cockpit
- Two Goiot hatches in center cockpit starboard side at station 7.2
- One Goiot hatch on bridge deck (flush mounted hinged on aft edge)
- Two storage lockers in aft cockpit port and stbd. coaming
- Two hatches to lockers at main entrance (starboard locker insulated)
- Two lockers under aft cockpit seats
- Two hatches in helmsman seat
- Two hatches to lazarette storage area
- Recessed shore power intake with a hatch
- Recessed electric windlass with single gypsy and rope drum
- Hand control with 3.5m cable
- Chain locker with hatch
MISCELLANEOUS AND GENERAL
- Vang quick release
- Stainless steel bar as foot support in the aft cockpit (removable)
- Stainless steel plate on deck as protection for anchor chain
- Steering wheel with double spokes
- Deck fittings for harness attachment
- Outboard brackets with stainless steel protection
- All joiner work is done in accordance with the best yacht practice, using first grade materials
- Teak with hand rubbed satin finish is used for all visible woodwork
- Floorboards with laid teak veneer, providing access to bilge
- Topsides where visible lined with teak battens
- Roller blinds/mosquito screens for hinged deck hatches from 0.5m width upwards
- Doors, partitions and paneling throughout are teak faced plywood
- Structural battens are of foam cored sandwich construction
- Door sills have stainless steel chafing pieces
- Self-engaging latches with bumpers to hold doors in open position
- Hanging lockers are equipped with rods and hooks and have bottom drawers where possible - doors provided with louvres
- Shelves with Perspex or teak front
- Nautor made doorknobs
- GRP and plywood boxes in bilge
- Covers for saloon and cockpit tables
- Covers for seats in saloon and navigation area
LPG bottle and general stowage
- Watertight collision bulkhead aft
FORWARD GUEST CABINS
- Fixed lower honeymoon double berth with two drawers and a lid
- Fold-up upper berth
- Hanging locker in starboard side forward
- TV and video
- Wooden berth on starboard side with locker below
- Table convertible to double berth
- Fold-up upper berth on port side and separate backrest against hull
- Chain box with inspection hatch
- Boarding/bathing ladder on aft bulkhead with extra fixed emergency stairs.
- Corian white working surfaces and sliding doors
- Ceramic electric hot plate installed with Corian cutting board with drawers under
- Alpes Inox gas stove
- Extractor hood Alpes Inox.
- Locker forward
- Stainless steel sinks installed in Corian surface
- Food waste disposer - type Disperator 77 serviced 2016
- Waste disposer installed in forward side
- Pull-out rubbish bin aft
- Stainless steel plate rack with GRP bottom drained to the sink
- Freezer - 240 litres, below floorboards
- Two 220V compressors fitted for fridge and freezer with separate engine driven back up.
- Dish washer Miele
· STARBOARD SIDE
- Dining table fixed
- Coffee table fixed Port side with sofa and armchairs.
- 40” LG TV installed on stbd. side replaced in 2011
- Main entrance ladder with six steps with stainless steel handrails
- Polygrip anti-slip material on steps
- Roll tops for instruments
- Horizontal chart stowage
- Storage in navigation seat
- Lower berth with stowage
- Hanging locker with drawers below
- Upper berth of Pullman type
- Passage door and access to day head
- Double berth to port
- Drawers under berth
- Hanging locker and locker with shelves on port side with drawers below
- Locker above double berth on port side
- Desk on starboard side with lockers above
- Mirrors on forward bulkhead and hanging locker door
- Mirror behind toilet
- Par toilet with hand pump
- Vacuflush system
- Corian off white horizontal areas with Glacier White basins
- Perspex shower screens come out to basin counter edge and cover upper section
- Two small vertical hand holds and electric heated towel rail
- Small rubbish bin on back of locker door below sinks
Owners, Guest, and Captains Cabins
- Engine space internally sound insulated
- Propeller area sound insulated
- Perkins Sabre 225 with ZF gear Box 2, 3/1
- EXHAUST SYSTEM
- Wet exhaust system with fibreglass silencer, discharge under transom
- COOLING SYSTEM
- Thermostat controlled fresh water-cooling with heat exchanger
- Discharge through exhaust system
- FUEL SYSTEM
- Fuel capacity 1740 litres in two tanks with filter lines and shut-off valves for each tank
- Fuel valve chest with return valve for each tank
- Racor 2010 fuel filter/water separators with water alarm on feed lines to engine and diesel generators – 2 for main engine and one for each gen set.
- The engine and diesel generator have their own starting battery sets
- Main engine spares
- Engine control On/Off
- Start and stop buttons
- Paralleling button for start and service batteries
- Single lever control of throttle and gear shift
- Coolant temperature gauge
- Oil pressure gauge for engine
- Warning light and audible alarm for low oil pressure/high coolant
- Control light for starting and service battery charging
- Fuel tank gauges
- Propeller shaft made of high tensile corrosion resistant steel with flexible shaft coupling
- Three bladed propeller type Max Prop
- Shaft seal type PSS high speed 2” - New 02/2015
- Sea water hoses of reinforced PVC tubing
- Fresh water hoses of nylon and copper tubing
- All fuel and water tanks are of welded stainless steel and provided with baffles, inspection covers, sounding plug and vent pipes
- Shower sump tanks are of GRP
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Fresh water capacity 1390 litres in two tanks with one filler line from the deck and suction pipes on two levels on one tank
- Tank vent pipes end at galley sink
- Sigmar water heater with capacity of 80 litres, 1.2 kW - New 2008
- Deck shower in aft cockpit on starboard side for fresh and sea water with permanent connected hoses - New 2009
- Deck shower in aft platform - New 2009
- SEAFRESH Model H 2012 A serviced 2016 producing 200ltrs per hour
SEA WATER SYSTEM
- Deck wash pump
- Seawater spout in galley with 2m hose
- Galley sinks drained through seacock
- Wash basins and showers drain to sump tanks - capacity about 70 litres each
- Sump tanks emptied by electrical pump or manual Whale pump
- Outlet above waterline
Three bilge pumps - two manual type Whale Gusher Titan and one electric submersible type Jabsco 4000 with automatic switch
- Vacuflush 506 toilets with connection to freshwater system
- Crew toilet - manual PAR
- Midships toilet starboard side - discharge alternatively to one of two stainless steel holding tank or directly overboard
- Holding tank emptied by electrical Vacuflush pump
- Deck suction
- Sump tank pumps
- Natural ventilation in cabins with Dorade type inlets
- Exhaust ventilators in heads and in galley
- Air inlet water trap, outlet with blower installed with remote shut-offs for MCA in 2000
- Separate outlet for diesel generator cooling air installed with remote shut-offs for MCA in 2000
- Marine Air air-conditioning type Vector VHE 12-H, 220VAC with ECU-VR control units - total capacity 48000BTU including shore power intake
- One unit for Owners and skipper cabin
- Two units for saloon and aft guest cabin
- One unit for galley and crew cabin
- One unit for forward guest cabin
- 220V refrigeration/deep freeze unit with two compressors new as mentioned above
- Refrigeration system was overhauled in 2014with a new clutch.
- Freezer under floorboards in galley - 240 litres
- Additional freezer aft in galley - 100 litres refrigerator under working bench and additional refrigerator front door opening aft stbd side above bench.
- Electric pump for fridge drainages
- Soft drinks refrigerator and ice maker in salon.
- 24V DC system with two-wire insulated return
- New service batteries 2014
- Wires are dimensioned to minimise voltage drop
- 220C AC is a three-wire system.
For lightning protection, the headstay, backstay, main shroud chain plates and mast step are grounded to ballast keep bolts with heavy cable
- Inverter Victron 500 VA 24/220V 350W for TV and home cinema.
- Inverter Mastervolt 3500 VA 24/220V
- Inverter charger Victron 3000 VA 24/220 V 70A
- Miele Washing machine and separate dryer
- Electric ceramic hot plate and galley extractor
- Separate battery bank 400Ah for radios including charger MASS 24/50 -
- Miele microwave
- 220V outlet in printer drawer
- Victron 24/80A charger for service batteries (back up)
Hydraulic autopilot ram
PANELS AND CONTROLS
· DC Main Panel
- Located near the navigators space and protected by Perspex doors
- Switches of trip-free circuit type
- V- and A-meters of digital type
- Main switch and fuses located in locker near switchboard
- Switches for interior and navigation lights
- Bilge water warning light with audible alarm
- Two remote generator control panels with oil pressure, coolant temperature, hour and V-meter
Switches for mast flood light, spreader lights and foghorn
- Located near the DC panel and protected by a Perspex door
- Switches of tri-free circuit type
- One V-meter
- One frequency meter
- One A-meter
- Light dimmer in Owners cabin (two in saloon)
- Lights beside mirrors in heads
- Two Luff lights on foredeck for night sailing
- Reading bed lights and bulkhead lights
- Nav lights - side, stern, bow and masthead
- Spreader lights
- Floodlight down
- Windex light
- Windlass locker light
- All deck locker lights
- 3-spreader mast
- Oval section with external stem ball tang and Harken 758 track for full batten mainsail
- Tapered and welded masthead with two spinnaker cranes and three halyard sheaves
- Internal wiring shielded in PVC tubes secures to mast
- Spinnaker track on forward side
- One toggle pin for jockey pole
BOOM AND POLES
- Hydraulic furling head stay (Reckmann RF90-3 profile R5)
- Navtec hydraulic system VI
- Quick release for Vang
- New Genoa banks sail 2017
- New main sail bank sail 2017
- Genoa North Sails Taffeta Spectra Carbon 2009
- Main Sail North Sails Taffeta Spectra Carbon 2009 serviceable and in good condition
- Main Sail Banks Sails Dynema Triradial cut panel 11/2016 (in sail bag)
- Gennaker Diamond Sails 1995
- Inner Fore Sail (storm) Diamond Sails1995.
- Vessel is equipped to Greek charter specification and is in code
- 1995 Zodiac SOLAS B twelve-person life raft
- 14 adult and 2 child’s lifejackets
- 2 x horseshoe lifebuoys
- Flares to Greek charter requirements
- Electric loudhailer/foghorn system
Cockpit table in centre cockpit
100m of 12mm high tensile chain
Spray hood for main companionway and aft cockpit with clear vision panel’s front and sides.
CO2 total flooding system for engine and generator space with remote control at entrance
Gangway - multiplex 3m folding carbon to be stowed in bow locker
Stainless steel bars in forward locker
Fire extinguishers Cockpit cushions for a centre cockpit with backrests cushion to cover cockpit table and cushions for pushpit seats
Main engine spares
2 x set of generator spares
Electrical and plumbing spares
Crockery, cooking utensils, glasses and linen as required for charter work
NB Owners personal effects, pictures, personal navigation equipment and other items will be excluded from the sale. A complete list will accompany sales and purchase contract
Draft #4 TJQ Confirmed by Captain December 2016
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.