2001 Tayana 460 Vancouver Pilothouse
- Se fulde specifikationer
- Ligger i:
- Dubrovnik, Kroatien
- Aktuel pris:
- US$ 185.000 Der er ikke betalt afgift (kr 1.162.791)
Tayana 460 Vancouver Pilothouse from 2001 for sale!
Hull #1. Robert Harris Design. This yacht was used at International Boat-shows by the manufacturer.
Fully equipped with many renewals and annualy maintained!
Tayana Vancouver 460 is documented as a coast guard vessel of USA.
Vancouver Pilothouse is comfortable and dominant in all conditions + Teak Crown helm chair with lift.
2 cabins + 2 heads, mechanical workspace, full galley.
Featuring a Yanmar 4jh3-htbe with 100HP.
- Transformer for European 200V power6'5" Headroom, tastefully upgraded with teak, renewed Furuno GPS, exterior helm w/ joy stick Bow thruster, renewed natural gas hoses+regulator, Hotwater heater, renewed fluxgate compass, AIS system etc.
From the aft bottom of the keel to the rudder there is a steel beam. If you run into lobster pots or fishing nets they just slide across and off the stern. Many modern boats with wing keels catch everything on the propeller or rudder.
Please, find the full equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a visit.
Additional pictures coming soon!
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
This vessel is offered by Bach Yachting Croatia & Infinity Yacht Sales.
Adam Matošin , Bach Yachting Ltd. , Mob: +385 91 60 666 09
Alex Lowen , Infinity Yacht Sales , Mob: 951 691 9272
Please contact Adam Matosin at +385 91 606 6609
Gå til hjemmeside
Yderligere specifikationer, udstyr og information:
Samlet længde: 14.02 m
Bom: 4.14 m
Maks. dybgang: 1.83 m
Antal toiletter: 2
- Flag of registry: USA
- Builder: Tayana
- Designer: Robert Harris
- Keel: Full lenght keel with cutaway forefoot
- Hull Shape: Monohull
- Length (m.): 14.02
- Beam: 4.14
- Depth: 1.83
- Displacement: 42000 lbs Full Load
- Ballast: 10000 lbs
- Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
- Yanmar 4jh3-htbe (Shaft drive)
- Power: 100HP
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Working hours: 4500
- Auto prop (2014)
- 3 Bladed propeller
- Dual glendinning electric engine controls (one at pilot house and one at cockpit)
- Hydraulic steering station
- Glendinning electronic gearbox controls
- Raw water strainer
- Flexible engine mount
- Lead foam insulation
- Cruising Speed: 8 knots
- Maximum Speed: 14 knots
- Fresh Water Tanks: 3x Stainless steel (160 Gallons) Stainless steel.
- Fuel Tanks: 4x (325 Gallons) Steel.
- Holding Tanks: 1x (50 Gallons) Fiberglass.
- Hot water boiler: 1x (20 Gallons)
- Fuel/water Hart Tank level systems
2 cabins + 2 heads
- Teak Satin varnish , dinette hinge up/down
- Compass rose inlay
- Settees have Indigo- blue ultra suede
- Teak bulkheads and cabinetry
- Captain's seat
- Steering wheel
- Instrument table
- Straight shaped galley
- 4 Burner gas stove Force 10 with oven with glass door, gimbaled
- Pot clamps + Stove counter cover
- 2 Stainless steel sinks with wooden cover
- Refrigerator 115 VAC and freezer Gunert, 3' polystyrene insulation with SS liners
- Watermaker Spectra Gulfstream 380, 16GPH
- Foot pumps fresh/salt water
- Pressurized hot/cold water system
- Counter tops Corian burnt Amber
- Lots of storage space
- Autopilot AP4 with NAV INTERFACE
- VHF- ICOM IC -M127 with 30 W hailer/fog horn booster+40WSpeco hailer/fog horn
- Radar Raytheon RL80CRC 10.4" color LCD, 4kW plus c-map chartering system + T10 target collision Avoidance system
- Wind instrument (speed and direction)
- Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Bow thruster Vetus 8kgf, joystick controls
- Generator Panda 8KW, Diesel 06'
- Air condition
- Electric windlass Lighthouse 12V SS 3/8" chain. Forward /Aft controls
- Hot/cold water system 12V
- 3x Electric bilge pumps (2 with automatic float switches and 1 manual switched) + Manual bilge pump Whale Gusher in cockpit
- Icom IC-m710 ssb transceiver w/ remote face, built in alarm signal generator, pivot mount +Icom AT-130 SSB antenna tuner mounted, Pactorlll modem
- Battery charger
- Inverter Freedom 20-12 Heart
- Inverter/charger Link 2000
- Shore power connection
- 2(115VAC) 2 12VDC power outlets
- Lightning prevention system
- CD Player + 6cd changer+8" sub
- Stereo speakers in main saloon and pilot house
- Deck + Steaming light, Masthead anchor light
- Engine/generator/ 1x12V AGM 2015
- Bowthruster+windlass 1x12VAGM200
- House 2x12VAGM245
- Teak deck
- Cockpit shower
- Captain's seat
- Steering wheel
- Anchor with chain Simpson Lawrence#60
- Secondary anchor Bruce #66 galvanized 200ft chain 3/8" HT
- Fortress and Danforth anchor spares
Additionaly on deck:
- SS manship deck hatch, 2 SS sea water chests, 2 chain counters, Teak cap rail, SS double bow and stern pulpits, SS stanchions w/double lifelines, SS boarding gates port/stbd/aft, SS cockpit drains, scuppers, x3 Dorade vents, 2 deck vents+exhaust fan, tempered glass opening ports, Offshore anchor sprit w/double bow roller fittings, Dynaplate ground plate, deck prisms, bosuns chair
- 2 Primary Lewmar
- Secondary Lewmar
- Electric main halyard Lewmar
- 2 winches on mast Lewmar
- 10" locking handles x(4)
- Aluminuim mast Selden
- Aluminium boom Leisure Furl (for furling of full batten mainsail)
- Boom vang Selden
- Standing rigging 304SS
- Roller furling Profurl
- Insulated backstay X3 insulators
- Backstay adjusters Selden
- Folding mast steps Selden
- Halyards X(4)
- Lewmar Genoa track cars X(2)
- Tri-sail track
- Mainsail Dacron (with cover)
- Genoa Dacron UK 135% with foam luff (with cover)
- Storm jib Dacron 11.3oz
- Dinghy with outboard engine Mercury 12 HP
- 6 Fenders and 1 roundball
- 2 Chain counters
- 2 Sea water chests
- Swimming ladder
- Bimini Top with separate dodger+ screens.
- Genoa cover
- Mainsail cover
- 8 person Winslow Ocean Rescue
- Fire extinguisher (x2)
- EPIRB satellite with GPS
- 2006 USCG Lifesling inside Rigid case
- Cal-June Horseshoe buoy
- X5 Sospenders auto-inflate + 6 stearns type#1
- Sea Drouge- Galerider
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Denne pris er baseret på dagens valutakurs.