ARNE MARIUS REISTAD III,YBAA
CELL 717 250 2915
Please contact Arne Reistad at (410) 268-4100
Yderligere specifikationer, udstyr og information:
Samlet længde: 43 ft 0 in
Bom: 23 ft 3 in
Broens frihøjde: 63 ft 0 in
Samlet kraft: 100 HP
Motoreffekt: 50 HP
Motoreffekt: 50 HP
Sejlhastighed: 9 knob
Ferskvandstanke: (211 Gallons)
Brændstoftanke: (211 Gallons)
Holdingtanke: (60 Gallons)
Antal kahytter: 3
Antal toiletter: 2
Vindhastighed og -retning
Storsejl med sejlpind
Landtilslutning for el
Currently located in Riviera Beach, FL
- Spacious and real comfy to live aboard
- A loft with a panoramic sea view
- The BALI 4.3 is characterized by having a single area for the cockpit and the saloon with a 30 m² open space on a single level, entirely free of bulkheads, and accessed by a huge transparent door which is entirely retractable on pneumatic struts. With that, the saloon becomes a terrace with a sea view in a flash
- A specious fly bridge with ~10 seatings+ table. Its helm station with dedicated captain seat provides perfect visibility. At the rear of the flybridge an additional cushioned space - magnificent spot for sunbathing; Unique features available only on 50' and above catamarans.
- Your sweet suite sailing on the turquoise/blue water with panoramic views and breeze
- Super equipped; Y-Knot' is a sought after owner version, equipped with generator, air conditioning, 1580w of solar and a mostly new suite of electronics, new 3000W + 2000W inverters, new bildge pumps, new 200' anchor chain and more.
- Boat Name: Y-Knot
- Designer: Xavier Fay
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine Model: 2 x Nanni Kubota 4.5
- Horsepower: 50HP x 2= 100 HP total
- LOA (feet): 43'
- Beam (feet): 23.35'
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Bridge Clearance (feet): 63' (65' with VHF Antenna)
- Fuel Capacity: 200 gallons
- Holding: 60 Liters
- Fresh Water: 200 gallons
- Cruising Speed (knots): 9
- Engine Hours: 1800
Port side master bedroom queen berth with large bathroom shower and living/sitting space with computer desk. 1 electric head.
Starboard side: 2 x bedrooms each has dual berths and closed bathroom one with manual head and the other with electric head.
Additional Berth/storage in port side fore-peak and in starboard side fore-peak (with hull opening porthole, no beds installed)
Very large salon table convertible to double berth
The back-end of the salon is big transparent "garage door" like pane which lowers and rises on pneumatic lifts making the salon open to the panoramic views and breeze.
Large front slide down window. All front windows have heavy duty mesh screen
- Raymarine 12" Axiom chartplotter (2018)
- Raymarine p70s Autopilot (2018)
- Olympic 135 Compass (2015)
- Raymarine Multi I70S (2018)
Main Salon cockpit:
- Raymarine 9" Axiom chartplotter (2017)
- Raymarine ST60+ wind instrument
- Raymarine ST60 TRI Data
- VHF iCom IC-M605 includes AIS receiver (2019)
- Ritchie compass
- Pioneer radio and Hi-Fi system (2018)
- Electric controls: electrical switchboard, Victron BMV-700 Battery monitor (2015), Capi2 control display (2015), Victron color control (2018), Cummins ONAN Generator start/stop (2015)
Radar Raymarine 18" high definition Radom
Auto Pilot system
- Evolution EV1 Sensor core (2018)
- Autopilot Drive unit ACU-400
- 4 x Antal XT48 (1 electric)
- 1 x On-mast Harken 40
- Electric windlass QUICK 1500W model HC1512D
- 3 x anchors, new 200' chain (2019) , with bridle.
Highly enforced stainless steel davit
- House battery system: 10 x Lifeline AGM 12V 85AH each total 850AH (2018)
- Shore power: 110V AC 30Amp
- 3 x Starter Batteries for generator and each of the engines (2015)
- Charger/Inverter (110V AC): Victron Multi Plus 12V 3000VA 120Amp (2018)
- 220V AC Inverter: Victron Phoenix Inverter Compact, 1200VA (2018)
- ONAN generator 13.5 KW 60hz 110V AC with soundshield (2015)
Solar Power, dual system:
- Roof-top solar panels system: 4 x 100W panels, total 400W (2015)
- Victron BlueSolar charge controller MPPT 100 I 30
- Aft mount solar panels system: 4x 300W panels, total 1200W (2018) mounted on a new stainless steel construction above the davit.
- Victron BlueSolar charge controller MPPT 150/70
Flybridge and Bimini:
- Large fixed Bimini over the flybridge helmstation
- Stainless steel frame construction
- Canvas top (2015), front and side clears (2018) for excellent view
- Rigid transparent dodger
- Large sitting bench with table
- comfortable special captain sit.
Large roof top sun bathing area with cushions
- Main Salon - 16K BTU (2017)
- Owner side - 8K BTU
- Guest front side - 8K BTU
Watermaker: (engine powered, not in working condition)
- 8 person Life-raft (to be serviced)
- Flairs plus flairs gun (2018)
- 4 x Fire extinguishers (2 in the hulls and 2 in the engine rooms)
ENO STOVE with two-burner built-in Propane cook top
Huge Samsung DA97-06317A full size double vertical doors fridge and freezer, capacity 615 Litters with chilled water, ice maker. Energy saver, separate, small door for drinks.
Nespresso coffee machine with froth maker.
Fully equipped kitchen
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.