AZIMUT Magellano 66 from first owner , excellent condition , each winter 5 months per year in covered dry dock .
From very first day same Captain on the boat
Engines : VOLVO PENTA D13- 800 ( 2x 800 hp ) , working hours 697
Generator : ONAN 19 kw , working hours : 2112 ( service done 26/09/2019 )
ADVANCED PACKAGE :
- Aircondition 92.000 BTU
- Bow thruster
- Double Racor filters for engines
- Racor filter for generator
- Cockpit electrical vinches 2 pcs.
- Water shore conecttion
- Water conecttion for bow and fly
- Side board entry gates
- Miele equipment
- Chain counter
- Cockpit table , Bow table ( hi - low manual ) , flag holder , LED lights on flybridge roll bar , mosquito screens , safe in owner cabin , bed linen , sofa/bed in saloon , wooden floor all main deck , Raymarine Gold package .
- Stabilizers Seakeeper NG 16
- 20 mt automatic cable for shore power electricity
- Stern thruster
- Watermaker IDROMAR 130 lit / hour , 695 working hours
- Cockpit chairs 2 pcs.
- Canvas / cover for cockpit closing
- Bar in cockpit with fridge
- Additional chair on Flybridge
- Additional lights on Flybridge ( dimmable lights )
- Covers for Flybridge
- Hard top with electrical canvas / cover
- Hull paint in metallic colour
- Flybridge floor in teak
- Hydraulic passarella
- Under water lights 2 pcs.
- Fourth cabin with two bed
- Dishwasher in galley
- Yacht Controller - remote controll for driving
- Bang and Olufsen TV and music , Apple TV , BLUERAY DVDplayer , WD server 2000 movies , Fusion radio , Netskipper
- SERVICE BATTERIES MASTERVOLT AGM 90 Ah , about 500Ah total , installation date 28/08/2017
In the price is included tender :
WILLIAMS 385 , 120 HP , engine Textron 850 MPE , engine working hours 70 .
( VHF radio , Williams cover )
SVEN DELIC +385 95 9024761
For people who want to cruise further afield, without giving up the comfort and elegance of Azimut yachts, but whose real destination is the carefree frivolity of the journey itself. Magellano is always gentle and safe in navigation and has a limited fuel consumption thanks to the innovative Dual Mode hull and its wide range of cruisingspeeds. The interior spaces were designed for long stays on board, with welcoming living areas and spacious cabins
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.