1967 Elliott Yachtfisher20m
395.000 $ (2.741.970 Dkr.)
San Diego, Californien
1967 Elliott Yachtfisher
CHALLENGE II is a Custom Classic Ted Elliott Yachtfisher with improvements and upgrades too numerous to list. Triple Cummins power. Proven long range capable she is a veteran of multiple California - Hawaii crossings!
Long time owner is retiring from boating.
Please contact Owner's Agent for additional details.
Surveyor Remarks 2012
"Housekeeping and general appearance are excellent, in the undersigned opinion having witnessed this vessel's construction from beginning through completion. This vessel as found is in far better condition than when she was new...
On inspection of accessible areas this vessel exhibits excellent shipwright procedures were followed throughout, exhibiting custom joyner work throughout her interior, providing a sound structure that has endured over four decades of extended sailings. Her bilge areas were found to be dry, clean, and coated with protective coatings, engine space is likened to that of a hospital room, spotless, with all white protective coatings. Her exterior coatings were found to be in Bristol condition showing no evidence of damage and/or wear and tear."
Double doors lead from cockpit into the salon featuring a gourmet galley with serving counter/bar with seating, a very large L-shaped built-in dinette, built-in flat screen TV, two leather lounge chairs and wet bar with liquor cabinet and glassware storage.
Forward guest/crew double stateroom with head can be accessed either from the interior or from the fore deck.
The large full beam master stateroom is mid-ship with high ceilings and windows, built-in settee and en-suite head.
The port side guest stateroom features double berths and abundant storage. Across the companionway to starboard is a very large guest head with shower.
Additionally the pilothouse features a captain/watch berth.
- Gaggenau 4 Burner Glass Electric Cooktop
- Exhaust Hood w/Fan
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- 3/4hp Waste Disposal
- Sharp Microwave Oven
- JennAir Convection Oven
- Sub Zero Side by Side Reefer/Freezer
- Serving Bar/Counter w/Custom Bar Stools
- Whirlpool Ice Maker
- Wet Bar w/Liquor Locker and Overhead Glass Storage
- Wagner MK IV Auto Pilot
- Rudder Angle Indicator
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio
- Furuno FM 2610 VHF Radio
- 2x Uniden Hand Held VHF Radio
- Furuno 65 Mile Radar
- Furuno GP 560 Navigator
- Furuno FCV 552 Video Sounder
- Furuno FS 1502 SSB Transceiver
- Furuno DFAX Weather FAX
- Panasonic Phone System
- Intercom System
- Furuno GP 7000 FC Map
- 2x Furuno 31 GPS
- Global Star Phone
- Strato Mera Global Phone
- KVA Mitsubishi System
- 2x Brother 1270 FAX
- Magellan Hand Held GPS
- Engine Room Temp Gauge
- Dytek Sea Temp Gauge
- 3x Cummins VTA903 Turbo Diesel Power @425Hp Each
- 2x Northern Lights Generator @30kW Each
- Halon 1301 Fixed Fire System; 2x MOD 150CG; 1x MOD 200CG
- Martron Synchronizer
- Walker Airseps
- Diving Air Compressor
- 6x CruiseAir Marine Air Conditioning w/Rev Cycle Heat
- AC/DC Circuit Breaker Panel
- Bosch Clothes Washer & Dryer
- 2x Sentry 12V Automatic Battery Chargers
- 2x Sea Recovery Water Makers
- 2x Fish Hold Refrigeration Compressors
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Lube Oil Tank w/Transfer Pump
- Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor
- 2x 3/4HP Bait System Pumps
- 8x Lifeline 12V Batteries; 4 House; 4 Start w/Parallel
- Automatic Bilge Pumps
- Frigidaire Chest Reefer on Boat Deck
- 110V High Wattage Flood Lighting of All Aft Deck Space
- 32' Sony Flat Screen TV
- Cold Molded/Fiberglass Construction by Ted Elliott
- Designed by Naval Architect Ed Monk
- Teak Cockpit Deck
- Bow Bait Tank
- Cockpit Center Bait Tank
- Cockpit Engine Controls
- Mounted Custom Fish Fighting Chair in Cockpit
- Mounted Fighting Chair on Bow
- Custom Tuna Tubes
- Bow Pulpit
- Wide Side Decks w/Bow Safety Rails
- Transom Door
- Teak Swim Platform
- Spare Set Props
- Steelhead ES1000lb Davit on Boat Deck
- 37 Gal Gas Tank w/Fill Nozzle for Skiff on Boat Deck
- 2x Refrigerated Fish Holds
- Anchor Windlass
- Anchors: Danforth; Northill; Bruce; Sea Anchor; 3/8" Chain; 3/4" Nylon Rode
- Avon 10 Person Canister Life Raft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1514.16 l ()
10220.61 l ()
757.08 l ()