Built in 1982 by Benetti Yachts in Italy, India is a classic design luxury yacht featuring 4 well appointed cabins, including a master stateroom on the main deck.
Very well equipped, commercially registered, she has been regularly maintained and upgraded, her last 2 owners investing over 1.5M euros since 2015 in excess of the running expenses. From hull plating to piping, teak deck, air conditioning, most mechanical items have been deeply serviced or replaced.
India is ready for her new owner!
List of work (Winter 2022/2023):
- Drive shafts and propellers removed and serviced
- Full service of the stabilisers
- Rudders removed and serviced
- All seacocks, valves, seachests and pumps serviced or replaced
- New anti-fouling and anodes
- Engine room blidges cleaned and painted
- Paint touch-ups throughout the yacht hull and superstructure