1 of 70
|Tilbudt af||Denison Yachting - Newport Beach|
"Columbus," formally known as "Life of Riley" was sold in July 2021, to an experienced New Zealand Yachtsman, who made some basic improvements, provisioned the vessel, left San Diego, and sailed over 7,500 Nautical Miles to her new home in NZ.
In the next year, the Owner spent One Million Dollars in a large number of upgrades and improvements - which are detailed in the many Sections of the Narrative of this Listing,
In the many photographs of this Listing, one can see the extensive selection of Tenders and Toys, and the many improvements in the Outside Spaces of "COLUMBUS," including the Boat Deck and the aft "Beach Club."
Even before this extensive Refit in New Zealand, the vessel underwent a major refit at the DELTA Shipyard, in Seattle, and the DELTA yard in Sidney, British Columbia, as well as the CRESCENT Shipyard, Vancouver, BC, where she was originally built.
• SUN LOUNGE - The main deck is accessed from either the port or starboard side entry doors or an entry door forward from the cockpit. Features include a bar equipped with a refrigerator, ice maker and a breakfast nook settee that seats six around a beautifully crafted, hydraulically operated hi/lo teak dining table and teak deck. A polished stainless steel spiral staircase to port leads to the boat deck. One of the unique features of the sun lounge is the outward opening and sliding glass windows around the perimeter giving a fresh air environment.
• SALON - Separated from the sun lounge by electric glass doors which operate either automatically by a motion sensor or by manually pressing an activation button. Similar to the sun lounge, the salon has four sliding windows allowing fresh air cross ventilation. The salon is extremely spacious, taking advantage of the full width of the generous 24' beam. The salon is designed with a formal dining area in the forward section, game table center and a comfortable lounge area featuring an entertainment center in the aft portion. These distinct areas of the salon are beautifully highlighted by the tasteful use of teak and beveled glass, illuminated cabinetry, indirect soft lighting and inset lighting details. One of the signatures of this custom yacht is the reflective ceiling soffit whose design compliments the graceful contours of the cabinetry. Forward of the entertainment center is a games table which seats four and cabinetry featuring built-in surround sound speakers for the television.
• DINING AREA - Beautiful dining table seats 8 comfortably for formal dining with custom crafted teak table with golden maple racetrack inlays. Ample storage is provided around the table in teak and beveled glass-fronted buffets. This pass-through is closed off by mirrored teak doors.
• GALLEY - Accessed either from the entry door inboard of the starboard companionway, immediately forward of the day head, or from the port main deck entry door. This allows the galley to have discreet entries and be entirely closed off from the remainder of the vessel and not disturb owner and guests. The galley is equipped with large commercial refrigeration units and has tremendous storage space, two very deep appliance garages, all upgraded appliances and a large U-shaped counter top.
• POWDER ROOM - Located off the starboard companionway (On Deck Day Head)
• MASTER SUITE - At the forward end of the companionway, there is a king-size bed located on the center line of the stateroom with the head of the bed positioned on the forward bulkhead. On the port side of the stateroom is a built-in vanity with hinged top and make up mirror, equipped with stacked drawers beneath. A settee is located on the starboard side with teak counter tops and stacked drawers beneath. Entertainment includes a TV/stereo. A large walk-in closet lined in Tennessee Cedar is located on the starboard side as you enter the room with a hidden safe. Completing the master suite is the en suite head & shower. Completely new marble and shower and head 2014)
• VIP STATEROOM - Contains a queen-size berth positioned on the vessels centerline with large nightstands and bookshelves on both outboard sides. An entertainment center is built into the forward bulkhead and is enclosed in fine cabinetry. To starboard, a large dresser and the entry door leading to the en suite head. The stateroom contains the largest en suite bath aboard (new 2014).
• TWO DOUBLE GUEST STATEROOMS - Located at the end of the foyer, the staterooms are identical except that the port is equipped with twin berths and the starboard with a full-size berth. Both staterooms contain complete entertainment centers, desk, night tables, dresser drawers and a large hanging locker. The en suite baths are equally pleasing and equipped with enclosed showers (new 2014).
• SKY LOUNGE - features a large sectional leather couch and the view forward encompasses the full wheelhouse. This lounging area is equipped with television and stereo, ice-maker, refrigerator and sink. A powder room is to starboard at the aft end.
• FLYBRIDGE - Seating is provided for three on custom built helm chairs with additional seating for six to eight located both port and starboard on the custom molded fiberglass benches. The flybridge has a complete helm station protected by a Plexiglas top and custom fitted canvas. Behind the helm seating is a hydraulically operated mast. Recessed lighting, floodlights, spotlights, aft facing cameras, stereo speakers and communication antennas are all mounted on the mast.
• COCKPIT - Teak decking in cockpit area (new 2014). Wired for down riggers. 250 gallon abandoned gasoline tank. On deck shower, bosun locker, tackle storage, bait freezer, two transom doors and a large swim step for convenient access to tenders.
• Liebherr Refrigerator/Freezer
• Diva 5-burner Induction Range
• Gaggenau oven and warming oven
• Microwave oven
• Kitchenaid trash compactor
• Hot Shot Hot Water Dispenser
• Kitchen Aid Garbage Disposal
• Miele Dishwasher
• Custom Granite Sinks
• Dedicated outside galley door for privacy
• Large Pantry Area
• Lounge area w/TV & DVR & built-in dining table
• Captain's cabin w/ensuite full head & shower
• Crew cabin w/2 berths
• Crew head & shower
• Galley has oven w/cooktop & microwave
• Cospolich Refrigerator
• Large Built-in Freezers w/ Commercial Doors
• Asko Washer/Dryer
• Crew TV in crew galley & staterooms
Helm Station Equipment
• Furuno NavPilot 700 autopilot
• Furuno AIS
• Furuno color sounder w/swim step transducer (2014)
• Naiad stabilizer control panel (2014)
• Kahlenberg quint triple air horns
• ZF Electronic controls for main engines and transmissions (2014)
• Two Stidd chairs
• Chart Light
• 5 Chart drawers
• Furuno color sonar (2014)
• ICOM M604 VHF radio (2014)
• ICOM M602Radio
• Wesmar bow thruster controls
• Wesmar stern thruster controls
• ACR electronics RCL-600 spotlight controls (6 million candle power)
• 3 Windshield Wipers with controls (2014)
• Overhead red lights
• TSH 1330C- Maritron fuel tank level, engine temp gauges, fuel flow meter, water level, water maker remote & wind info
• TZT BB 19" 19" Furuno Hatteland touch screens (3)
• 12" Furuno screens (2)
• Furuno RD33 multigauge - position, air & water temp, speed (2014) (2)
• Radar - RCH-014 stand alone
• FLIR night vision camera
• Nobeltc charting software
Wing Stations and Boat Deck Docking Control Stations
• Wesmar stern thruster controls
• Wesmar bow thruster controls
• ZF electronic controls (2014)
• Autopilot remote
• KVH Tracvision HD-11 Satellite TV - 2 Boxes each stateroom, Latin America & US (2015)
• KVH Sat internet (2015)
• KVH Mini V Sat communication - Uridium Sat phone (2015)
• V-Mac 5500 alarm system for high water & fire
• Closed circuit TV monitoring cameras - engine room (2), aft cockpit, mast looking aft
• Exterior lighting controls
• Bilge pumping controls and ships monitoring panel
• Engine room fan controls
• Aft spot light for cockpit area
• Fire station alarm and emergency panel
• Halon controls
• Main engine MTU safety panels
• Pilothouse lighting controls
• AC/DC substation electrical panels
• All new LED interior lights throughout (2014)
• 2014 21' Boston Whaler with 150hp outboard
• 2005 16' Zodiac Tender w/75hp Yamaha
• Nautical Structures 5000# Davit - capable of launching tender off aft transom, port or starboard sides
• Deck Storage under Crane
• Double Anchors w/500' & 700' chain
• Anchor Wash & Chain Counter, both sides
• Underwater Lights (2014)
• Hydraulic Hatches - Engine Room, Fish Clean/Pole Storage, Cockpit Access
• Hot & Cold Freshwater washdown bow, stern & boat deck
• Saltwater Washdown in Cockpit
• Hydraulic Arch System to Lower Mast for Bridges/Boathouse
• Stern Anchoring System
• Marquipt boarding ladder
• Life Rafts (2015) (2)
• EPIRB (2015) (2)
• Outside cushions for bow & flybridge
• Lynx Built-in S/S Propane BBQ (On Deck)
• Compressed air - forward, aft & flybridge
• Exterior paint (2020)
• Bottom paint (2020)
• Westport hull built to the highest standards for Crescent Yachts
• (2) MTU 8V396TE94 1502hp Main Diesel Engines. W5 service was completed by MTU in 2012 at 4,000 hours. Current hours as of 10/20 are 6619. 2619 hours SMOH. April 2019 - Replaced all fuel injectors & adjusted valves, port & starboard
• Oil Change System to Mains & Gens w/Clean & Used Oil Tanks & hose to dock
• Hydraulic Bow & Stern Thrusters
• Hydraulic Oil Cooling System
• Dive Compressor
• Main Engine Preheaters
• 7,150 gallon Fuel in 4 Tanks w/Electric Fuel Transfer System
• Fire Hose System throughout w/Options for Electric, Hydraulic or Engine Driven Pumps
• Underwater Exhausts
• Engine Room Diamond Plate Floor Powder Coated White
• Naiad Stabilizers - Fins 16 sq. ft. (2014)
• (2) Sea chests w/only 1 through hull for safety
• Westfaria fuel cleaner
• Central vacuum throughout1050 RPM = 10 knots = 30 GPH approx.
Generator Portside Major over all complete unit removed and every component changed.Generator STBD removed, in process to complete replace with new unit.
AV / IT
Construction & Service
Artwork; antiques; all personal gear; loose items; galley gear; CD's; charts; fishing equipment; tools; spare parts; supplies & items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Samlet effekt||1502 hk|
|Samlet effekt||1502 hk|
|Ferskvandstank||3179.74 l ()|
|Brændstoftank||27065.68 l ()|
|Spildevandstank||1135.62 l ()|