2005 Frers 57 Day Sailer17m
2.974.243 Dkr. Skat betalt
2005 Frers 57 Day Sailer
A gorgeous daysailer and overnighter. Simple sailing with furling boom, and all controls lead back to the cockpit. Designed by Frers, she has a modest hull form. Carbon build, she is strong and stiff and light, perfect for Mediterranean breezes.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The materials used are pre-impgrenated carbon with a Nomex core.
- Teak deck.
- Some painting on the hull (2019).
- The yacht has spent every winter de-masted and under cover in a shed.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 75hp diesel engine.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 1 x 12 volts engine battery.
- 1 x Dolphin battery charger.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Fresh water and water heater.
- Total fuel capacity of 120 litres (26.39 gallons) in 1 x tank.
- Total water capacity of 300 litres (65.99 gallons) in 2 x 150 litre (32.99 gallons) tanks.
- 3 x Hercules 2000 – Brookes.
- 1 x Hercules 2000 – Brookes (internally).
- 1 x Simrad CX44 radar and GPS (internally).
- 1 x Simrad RS 82 VHF (internally).
- 1 x Computer with Deckman.
- Central Navtec manual system, 3 functions.
- Microwave oven.
- 1 x Griddle.
- 1 x Refrigerator.
- The mainsail, jib and part of the manoeuvring is controlled by a hydraulic system.
- Carbon mast.
- Park avenue style broom.
- 2 x Harken 55 manual winches.
- 2 x Harken 55.3 hydraulic winches.
- 2018 North 3Di furling mainsail in black.
- 2018 North 3Di furling jib in black.
- Furling genoa.
- Heavy jib.
- Code O.
- Light weight spinnaker with sock.
- Heavy spinnaker with sock.
- Furling spinnaker.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Full cushions in cockpit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.