1 of 70
|Tilbudt af||TWW Yachts Monaco|
Crafted by RMK Marine in 2006, CORNELIA showcases exceptional features. With a beam of 8 meters and a draft of 3.2 meters, she boasts a sturdy steel hull and an aluminium/grp superstructure, resulting in a total gross tonnage of 292 tons.
She accommodates up to 9 guests in 4 cabins, featuring an exquisite interior design by Felix Buytendijk. The exterior design was crafted by William De Vries Lentsch Jr. As a popular charter yacht in the Mediterranean, CORNELIA holds a timeless appeal and is a true gentleman's yacht.
- Williams 505 (5.05m) dieseljet, with 110hp Yanmar engine 2 x Tiwal sailing dinghies (series 3)
- 2 x Seabob F5
- Water skis
- Inflatable toys including: 2-person donut, Poparazzi sports tube for 4 persons 2 x SUP boards
- Selection of flotation vests and helmets
- Snorkelling equipment
- 2 x iPhone docks
- Large flatscreen TVs, and Satellite TV in the main salon & sky lounge. Apple TV, Netflix, Spotify and Playstation
- No TV in the master stateroom.
- Flatscreen TVs and DVD players in the lower guest cabins
- Sunbeds x 6
- Outdoor shower
- Major exterior paintwork of all decks.
- Upgrade and update to audio visual and WiFi system.
- New exterior furniture, cushions and fabrics on all decks.
- Water toys upgraded and updated
- Rebuild and upgrade of air conditioning and air handling system.
- Jet tender repainted
- Engine room and lazarette, serviced with extensive refit of pumps, hydraulics, etc
Master stateroom with Queen double bed (200cm long x 175cm wide) and en-suite shower bathroom
VIP Queen double stateroom (bed 195cm long x 175cm wide) with en-suite shower bathroom 2 x twin cabins with en-suite shower bathrooms. One of the twins also has a pullman berth.
|Motorfabrikat||A.B.C. Diesel Engines|
|Samlet effekt||818 hk|
|1 tankfuld rækker til||4600nm|