Must sell now! Bring all offers!
High performance, high volume, high spec Benetti Fast (Vivace) 125' with low hours and very low use overall.
Sold new and project managed for the Owner by SuperYachtsMonaco.
Hull number 8 of 11, built under independent build management, BANGADANG achieves pinnacle construction quality available from the famous shipyard. Having passed the initial hump and learning curve experienced by the previous hulls, Benetti were able to achieve a very well rounded and complete construction for this hull. Well equipped (extra options list available on request), EUR 700k+ of additional extras and well thought out for retrofitting, BANGADANG is the perfect fresh slate for a buyer to immediately cruise or bring their changes.
- Low use with under 400 hours on the main engines
- Fully covered and protected while in berth
- Full time crew
- Private use only (no charter)
- Rina class compliant
- 12 guests sleeping
- Recent warranty cycle completed
- Zero Speed stabilizers
- EUR 700K + optional extras
- Serial and multiple yacht Owner; 1st from new.
The Fast 125’ is undoubtedly one of Benetti’s most accomplished model:
- Use of carbon fibre in the superstructure means a 40% lighter lighter top, increasing fuel efficiency and reducing roll
- Rolls Royce Azipulls are not only more efficient and manoeuvrable than traditional propulsions, they’re also quieter resulting in near silent and vibration free cruise. Must be seen.
- Displacement to Planing D2P hull form with wave piercer bow to combine the advantages of a displacement hull at low speeds with those of a planing hull at high speeds
- Less length, more volume. All the advantages of a 38m’s running costs with the space of a 40m (7 crew vs 8+ avg., lower berth price etc.)
- Depreciation proof; Benetti 11 hulls cap across all models creates scarcity while competitors can exceed 20 units
- Dedicated beach club
Please enquire for more details, pictures and additional information.