1 of 52
MYM-Mediterranean Yacht Management
Drifter W is a high class luxury Motor Yacht, full displacement type, with steel hull and aluminium alloy superstructure, fully welded. She provides generous and luxurious accommodation spaces with good recreational deck areas and wide external spaces for high variety of toys storage.
The crew’s accommodation and working areas gives the crew good comfort and enables them to operate effectively without unnecessarily disturbing Owner and Guests.
Drifter W has four deck with an additional “Under Lower Deck” and have full beam superstructure corresponding the owner’s quarter. General distribution as follows:
- Under Lower Deck (service alleyway, laundry, ironing area, storeroom, cold room, technical spaces, stabilizer fins and bow thruster compartments)
- Lower Deck (Beach Club, control room, engine room, Guest’s cabins, galley, crew mess, crew quarters)
- Main Deck (tenders and toys area, aft cockpit, main salon, lobby and pantry, Owner’s suite, fore peak, chain locker, day toilet)
- Upper Deck (aft cockpit, upper salon, day toilet, pantry, Captain’s cabin, wheelhouse, forward toys area, mooring area,)
- Sun Deck (sunbathing and lunch area, conversation zone with bar, whirlpool tub)
Price Upon Request.