1 of 13
“Vast is a unique design that we created to enhance both outdoor interactions while still experiencing this from the inside. The hull form was also an important part of the design as we focused on a more efficient low-profile design, including a forward raked bow to further increase the efficiency of the hull.
The interior has an Art Deco character that is refreshed by modern notes coming from fabrics, art and the nice coffee table. Walls provide a flat, clean form and let the gypsum art piece (Flamingos and circles) add a nice character of warmth and heritage, when at the same time the coffee table and rugs give the feeling of air and light flooding in, a thing that happens when the hull shells open up. An interior that not only is beautiful but speaks for its space and even with the hull shell doors close you get a nice refreshing feeling and all this wrapped up in a serious and robust Art deco style. Balanced, exceptional and something new, a design that we can’t categorize as strictly art deco or modern”
Full beam owners suite,Four large luxurious guest cabins on lower deck and one additional on main
INTERIOR AND ACCOMMODATION
· Main central lobby area with large dining area, lounges and open staircase and central positioned oval shaped guests’ elevator serving four decks, large bottom hinged balconies to both sides.
· Saloon with various lounging areas and bar at aft main deck
· Large central lobby with open staircase and elevator and lounges with glass patio doors to both sides at midship, and saloon with various lounging areas and bar at bridge deck
· Fitness area with massage room and head with shower at top deck
· Crew staircase and separate crew routings serving all decks.
· Guest´s boarding via side boarding ladder at starboard side with self-leveling teak steps at main deck
· Central galley on main deck, with separate crew access to all decks and main saloon
· Full beam owners suite, with his & hers dressing & bathroom, a private office, and bottom hinged balconies to both sides.
· Large open sun decks with luxury day head and dedicated crew access stairways
· Four large luxurious guest cabins on lower deck, and one additional guest cabin on main deck
· Crew accommodation for 14 crew members & crew mess at forward lower deck, captain´s cabin at bridge deck
The main propulsion plant consists of two approx.1600 kW (each) diesel engines, each coupled to a Fixed Pitch Propeller (FPP) through reduction gear box and shaft line. Each main propulsion diesel engine is foreseen with single elastic mounting and elastic coupling to gearbox. Gearboxes will be hard elastic mount. Other propulsion options on request.
Electrically driven bow thruster: 1x180 kW (bow) and 1x160 kW (stern), allowing for Dynamic Positioning (DP0).
Hull: non-metallic color
Superstructure: non-metallic light color, Mast: non-metallic color. Teak decks with first class grade quarter-sawn 60 mm wide teak / stainless-steel exterior railing of circular tubes / glass windscreens / tinted double-glazed windows / Awl- Grip or Alexseal finishing.
Integrated Navigation System / gyro and magnetic compass / X-band radar / S-band radar / autopilot / speed log / echo sounder / DGPS / ECDIS / conning / wind measurement equipment / AIS
Communication according to GMDSS Area 3, Inmarsat F, Intercom, telephone installation
Automatic watertight sliding doors to divide the ship in case of hull damage with appropriate means of escape in case of emergency. An alarm and monitoring system is provided.
A high-pressure water mist fire extinguishing system is fitted to protect the accommodation, service and machinery spaces.
The diesel generators configuration for ship's service consists of three diesel generators, for a total power of abt, 700 kWe, 3-phase 400 V, 50 Hz, each diesel generator is foreseen to be double elastic mounted and fitted with a suitable sound enclosure.
Emergency generator set according to Rules & Regulations.
A shore-power connection of suitable power is also foreseen.
BOW AND STERN THRUSTER
Electrically driven: 1x180 kW (bow) and 1x160 kW (stern), allowing for Dynamic Positioning (DP0).
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
Two hydrophore pumps / three hot-water boilers / hot and cold-water circulation system / Two
reverse-osmosis water makers with sufficient capacity
Vacuum toilet sanitary system / Black-water treatment
· Stern Passarella
· One Side boarding ladder at starboard side main deck with self-leveling teak steps
· Two vertical anchor winches with warping head
· Two anchor mooring hatches providing proper crew visibility during anchor and mooring maneuvers.
· Four capstans on each side at main deck
· Two overhead crane beams at aft tender storage used for launching the tender boats and PWC´s to port and starboard side via large bottom hinged shell doors.
· One dedicated storage for Submarine at forward main deck with overhead crane beam for launching.
· Telescopic fore mast
· Three pools, one on aft main deck, one on forward deck and one at upper deck, each with mosaic inlay, pools will discharge in dedicated pool holding tank(s).
Full entertainment system with Satellite TV/ audio and video on demand/ internet in saloons, guest cabins and owners’ areas
Enclosed ship tender storage with bottom-hinged side doors suitable for: two main tenders, two RIB's, four jet skis, and water toys
A certain limited budget of maximum metric tons is included.
The yacht will be equipped with a helicopter landing area on the bridge Deck forward, suitable to withstand loads coming from operation with a helicopter type H135 (max. takeoff weight 3000 kg).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Landtilslutning for el||✓|
|Vindhastighed og -retning||✓|
|Cockpit i teak||✓|
|Sidedæk i teak||✓|
|Samlet effekt||2145.64 hk|
|Samlet effekt||2145.64 hk|
|1 tankfuld rækker til||5000nm|